Wednesday, June 01, 2005

light up my fire

at last.....after a long break from playing in bands, i'm finally back. thank God!
wahooo! i've been playing guitar since 6th grade(year 1993 i guess..)
and it literally became my life. if given the chance, i would really
like to make my music career full time.. but since you gotta put food
on the table, i'm kinda forced to have a job. anyways, at least i have
a band again now and I would could use all the money I earn to buy and
upgrade my music stuff.

Our band consists of me and jino on guitars, gerard on bass, aug on
drums and brex on vocals. we play alternative rock music. our main goal
is to be able to play gigs and maybe release a record. last sunday was
our third practice as a band. that would make may 15, 2005 3-4pm our
first jam together(without jino..he was recruited by aug and joined us
on our second jam) in roaa(mandaluyong). we're currently working on three songs now:

1. King of New orleans - better than ezra
2. it's over now - neve
3. open your eyes - alter bridge

hopefully, we'd be able to perfect them by june or july 2005. we plan to cover around 7 songs before we start writing our own tunes. it's still a long way to go and our band doesn't even have a name yet!! hahaha! oh well..i'm sure we'll figure one out soon.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home