Friday, March 16, 2007

back in black

Wow, I can't believe it's been almost 2 years since my last post. A lot has happened in my life since then. I'm not even sure where to start. Anyway, I'll do try to remember and jot down all the important ones.

My ska-punk band Green Leafy Veggies(GLV) is on hiatus now. I remember our last gig was around summer of 2006 at The Fort Car Show. Our guitarist, Richard, was not even with us anymore on that last gig. The band decided to take a long open-ended break when I guess everyone just got busy with their own thing. Our singer, Brian, went on to finish his Nursing studies and I believe he is now a graduate and is preparing for the National Board Exams. I think Richard went on to devote most of his time on his emo-band, "No Turning Back". Jonathan, our drummer, went on to form his new band "Pink Noodle".

Wow. It's really been awhile since I saw my band mates in GLV. Ska-Punk-Reggae songs will always remind me of our good old times. GLV will always be one of the best rock bands I've ever played in. To my band mates: Thank you and Rock On!!



Green Leafy Veggies(L-R): Jo, Brian, Me, Chard, Noel




By the way, as for me and Noel, we decided to form our own alternative-rock band "Hedge" last June 2006.

1 Comments:

Blogger ALiNe said...

Ang bata mo pa dito ..mweheheh!

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home