Wednesday, June 10, 2009

don't look back in anger

More than a year after my last post, I decided to blog again. Why? Well, for one, I know that someday I would like to look back and reminisce of all the fun times I had. So here it goes...

HedgeZero my band for 3 years now, had lots of successes so far. I'll try to remember each one of them and post 'em here. We have a music video out, we played a gig at the Puerto Galera White Beach, our song Release me became the standout track of the week at NU107 and lots more. So many blessings to be thankful for. How I wish I blogged about them the time they were happening. Sheesh.

Anyway, we have lots of gigs lined up this month, tonight we'll be playing at Magnet Katips for Bandwagon Productions. Hope we get new listeners there.

'Til then!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Kim said...

nax

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home